Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A busy 3 years!

 With the business of life goes, I haven't updated this blog in a long time. I will try to fill in some missing time and load some wonderful memories. I think with the easiness of loading to Facebook and the pictures all on my phone, I have resorted to that method. I like the blog though....
Of course, we have continued to fish! That is always a highlight of the year. Keith, Luke and Kolby are the fishermen of the family. They will spend hours out enjoying this sport. Dawson is a good sport about tagging along, but finds beaches are way more fun.








Fishing doesn't just happen in the summer... Ice fishing on our lake is fun time. It's not only fishing, but skating and riding wheelers, snow machines, and having friends along for games of tag or flying controlled planes.


Then there is shooting! Easter eggs, balloons, and targets with .22s. And bigger things like moose and caribou! That's another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment